Monday, August 1, 2011

More Joe!

What was that? Can't hear you , kook.


"I don't want them to inherit my enemies. It's tough enough they inherit my friends."
- Joe Kennedy


"As far as I'm concerned, you're excommunicated."
- Monsignor John Poelker


"I'm running. I'm winning."
- William Hughes


My no way mafia ragtag clown troops like to gossip, but often, I guess you had to be there. Some gems: "You can make money from blogs." "Google doesn't pay much." "Your blog is tangential." "We [Secret Service impostors] don't have a problem with your blogs, but..." (besides my repeated mention of low-I.Q. .mil slackers & shadowy g-men).


JUNIOR COLLEGE SPY-QUIZ
Who was Stuart Symington?
Who was Estes Kefauver?


Pass your legal papers forward, after consulting Wikipedia and narcing on your supposed "friends."

No comments:

Post a Comment