Friday, August 26, 2011

Today's Irene Joke

Excuse my political genius dementia, but I forgot the joke I had prepared. With Saddam, it was the statue. In cali.fornia, "we" may well rip down the "Cuckoo-Dish." Did I just threaten to post two Ventura County Deputies at the GOEBEL SENIOR ADULT CENTER Computer Lab door?  Yes. Did the "Recreation Supervisor" or Director have a problem with that promise, not a "threat?" No. Why so guilty? Getting a "cut" of the CRPD meth still cash? May I read my DEA e-mail? Why bother, when you were, per procedure, caught before I hit town. Ask one of "The Great Ones" among the homeless you scorn. They know, as does the Department of Homeland Security, that I am correct.

We continue, as Doug (never a last name) continues his Brain-Jacked laughing. I've warned him how many times under the Californi Civil Code to keep his distance? Who's running for president around here? Baker Hughes (BHI), I'm waiting. Wanna get n-worded?
GOT INTERNATIONAL LAW?
It's just not illegal, Mr./Ms. DSM-V psychotic.
I'm wrong? Ask the Secret Service* joggers. They won't address the issue, and it is surely a good sign that my MI-5 Teen Center girl is now knocking automatons out of the mayor's way. That's in London, U.K., son. She'll be back.
So will the Home Secretary.
By the coffee pot where?
The church on WATERGATE, of course.


*16 months ahead of the General Election? I feel sooooo important (but not really). 

No comments:

Post a Comment