Monday, August 15, 2011

Rachel, They're Shooting Back Here!

As I've said of the 1000 Oaks homeless, "I learn from the great ones."

Did I say I'd send certain Secret Service personnel to GITMO? Yer damn right I did! C'mon assholes, let this H-bull out of the vc China Shop. Gettin' mighty noisy [and stinky] in here.

Q: What happens when skanky hitgirls try to interfere with H-blog activity?
A: Hughes says, "Screw it!" and attempts to pull the fire alarm of public buildings. Why GREEN Exit signs & YELLOW fire trucks? Never mind. This worked at Great Rivers and BJC Behavioral Health, so I figured I'd...

Q: Why no evacuation?
A: Couldn't find the damn fire alarm.

Q: What happened?
A: The McChicken Girl and her heavy purse fled, leading to Jane and I discussing whether the Goebel printer was working. When she mentioned her plans, and I cautioned her about safety in "mafia town," Jane said, rather confidently, "I can take care of myself." Further discussion of trivial matters seemed to inflame the spying rodents like no other tactic could. We chat regularly, so "they" hate it. Could get ugly, like the end of Enemy of The State.  Wil Smith falls to the floor and crawls out of the room, as I recall. The girls have opened fire?
CRACK-CRACK-CRACK.
"Oh Rachel, they're shooting in here! Could 'ya maybe help? Yes! It's gunfire, you idiots! Help! A fat one is down! The other two ran out the door! What the hell? Is that guy wearing shades out back deaf? Are you all crazy? I'm getting outta here before the cops come!"

Ready, girls? When they yelled, "The English lady went home!" they were telling the truth. I don't think so. It wasn't her! It wasn't her! Is the Mayor of London teaching me how to do security? Thanks, because I don't trust the SS. Out front of the Teen Center 'round Midnight? Man, did I feel stupid. Now she's putting that elbow & shoulder into rowdy Londoners, with makeup on as I suggested? Super awesome! O.S.I.J. is underway!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment