Friday, August 5, 2011

Quiz Time, Jill: Sir, The Rock Is Out, and You'd Better "Get It"

KSHE in Saint Louis, Missouri and Radio Luxembourg playing "Hey Joe" by Jimi Hendrix at almost the same time? Caught! (by the Great One, the magic H-man). "Coincidence?" No, it was not. What was it, SSI spy-moron?*

What did Roy say in 1971?
"The Mafia told me what to put in the juke box." 


What did Art say in 1974?
"Radio? That's a nice racket."


Better listen to your elders, as I did.


*Perhaps a federal spy or law enforcement agency might perchance someday take an interest in all of the kooks, drug dealers, and agents of foreign powers who greatly enjoy flocking around me, William HUGHES. I don't worry, because when I see certain <ahem> stout joggers, it's always, like a movie, me muttering, saying, or maybe shouting, "Who are those guys?"

No comments:

Post a Comment