Saturday, August 13, 2011

Black Boy POTUS, When Are You Getting Miranda-ized?

MayIgetbusycampaigninginstatesthathavevotedGOP-onlysince1992?
I can win them, you lazy-assed, crack dealing, stupid nigger president of the(not)united states.
Questions?
I await the arrival of a satellite truck that will transmit my voice over my own damn property.
Got a problem, North Carolina? As we said in the hood, "Deal with it!"

Best aviation quote to date? "Now you're sticking it to them!"

Let's work it, girls!

"He was talking to the tower!" No, he was not.
"He meant the ramp workers!" Don't think so.
"He's angry at the TSA!" Maybe.

"We" may well ask, "Who are them?"
As Andrea 2.0 has told me, "You may continue your research."

Fine print for D.O.J. & Secret Service: Yes, I almost pulled the Goebel fire alarm in the middle of Saturday mafia Bingo, because a hitgirl dared to come in the Computer Lab. Oh, that Negro's Secret Service! I pay them a compliment, and they go to sleep, just like spies. Jane said she can take care of herself. I believe her. As for "Bruce," yet another Lutheran SS apologist, he stated last evening he will not be using his no doubt illegal knife and believes I will leave the crpd park I am paying for, in part, ALIVE. It's all about staying alive in this Jungleland mafia town.

SUGGESTIONS FOR misc. ILLUMINATI
See the nicks in the poles out back of the Goebel? Allege I did it, and "Call the cops." I will entertain the Deputies thusly: "No knife, no gun. Watch this. DING. Right between the eyes of a five foot, ten inch attacker." The Deputy will say, "That's pretty impressive," as he writes the 40th "Contact Card," and now, I rate the Sarge in his big eeelectric-powered SUV. I'm an oilman, sir, so as Dr. Ahmad said many times regarding my sanity, "Mister Hughes, you are bad for business." Did I mention his son will help us film the scenes in Islamabad? Am I moving too fast? I don't use drugs. May I have a cup of coffee, mafia(s)? It is still legal, I think. Did you say caffeine is on the DEA schedule now? I knew it! Oh, that negro!

No comments:

Post a Comment