Monday, August 29, 2011

Flunked-Out of a California High School? Former Rosary High President Hughes Can Help

BACK IN THE MAFIA TIME MACHINE "WE" GO: "Bill Hughes, come to the office. Bill Hughes come to the office."

--LATER--

"Uh, what was our homework assignment?"
- William C. Hughes, 1972-73

{no more images allowed by goo-gle. guess i'll fall in the crik behind GSAC. Been there, done that. No one cared. Not a "bit." All goin' to jail. I think I'll cry--but not.}

First, who was this guy? That's Joe. Not Joe Kennedy! Joe Stalin.

This is a "liberal," regarding who I suddenly wondered, upon reading about Hirohito, how the Japanese built all of those planes & ships while you/we did nothing much.

And this guy? Want the quote now, brain-jacked automatons wandering out back of the GSAC? Monday is the worst day here. Good thing I volunteer. What are you doing, besides drinking, smoking pot, using meth, crack, whatever. I distinctly don't care. On "park politics," please don't call him "Beavis," and don't call me "schizophrenic," when I used to lock you crazies & drunks up. Don't believe me? I do not have a photo, at least not one I can produce at the Baylor U. "present time." Not at this time.

I almost attended WESTMINSTER COLLEGE in Fulton, Missouri. Hey methhead, I wonder why? Drunk? I quit in March of 1989. I was never an alcoholic. And, unless you behave really stupidly, I am not "Calling the cops." 

“…standing beside them were a few mothers, their faces scarred with keloids, who held children in more or less serious stages of disfigurement. While the cameras clicked and turned and the crowd pushed in more and excitedly, the emperor listened, hat in hand [my emphasis], to a short explanation of what had happened to this group. He murmured a few ‘Is that so’s’ and made as though to speak into a microphone that was being held out toward him.  Then his lip trembled and with a short bow, he turned his back to the car. At this point, the crowd went berserk. Shouting banzais at the top of their voices, the people rushed forward…Household officials and the police were jostled and trampled on before he got back to his car. None of the crowd touched the emperor, but many seemed happy just to touch the body of his car”
-         Herbert P Bix, Hirohito, And The Making of Modern Japan, p. 629.
Was I drinking alcohol this past weekend? No.
Smoking pot? No.
Using meth? No.
Cocaine? No.
Does WGBH want money?
You stupid Beantown liberals may have some.
As soon as Baker Hughes surrenders.
2929 Allen parkway, Suite 2100.
Right off I-610.
As for Hughes Network, LLC, that’s off I-270.
Lilac & I-270? Bad joke!
I did not help, in what room?
“Black Lilac”
Me?
Set-up a card table?
Table of “cards?”
Never!

Ready? Idiots? Morons? Drunks? Potheads? Sex Addicts? Anorexics?

“I am William the Fifth, Sovereign of the United Kingdom, and I will take no questions today.” Don’t crush any cops, please.

[So that's why the girl on VELASCO PLACE in AUSTIN, TEXAS would not touch me. Nice clue, Bush.]

No comments:

Post a Comment