Monday, August 22, 2011

How Was That Big Drunken MA Clambake? (with VC-25A parked down the road). Me? I hung out with USA's Homeless/Helpless

Did I not tell you drunken sailors we/you are OUT OF MONEY. Don't believe Hughes. Ask that black guy. I forgot his name. Now they want credit cards only for Navy? We shall see about that, Ryan.

Annapolis just doesn't get it. "Instant Savings" on the first day of any Hughes Administration. Welcome to the "Unified Service Adademy." Saves money. Just as safe, you shall be. No destructive rivalry between branches of "The Service?" Ever read a book, son? Not a romace novel, girls. I worked for the government. I really did. Call a judge in Missourah and ask.

Ready girls?

Our cell phone does not work!
We don't know the court's phone number!
Or the correct area code! (314)
We love Big Government!
We want Big, Big, Government!

No comments:

Post a Comment