Tuesday, August 30, 2011

"You know the three digit number, sir"

Let's see...if Hughes (that's me, Butthead), could be anywhere in the world besides USPS Zip Code 91362, where would it be? Listen to bad weather JFK Tower, be there. Oh, I can do that? Be quiet! Silence! Kids, it will be just like some people, myself included, feel about air travel i.e. "I'll drive there, after Comm Air," and that means, I'm Jessie Jackson. Call the mental health police, Jill!

Bit 'o rain, Bloomberg? Don't panic. How about the Granite tornado coming? William hollered, "Get in the damn hall! Quit backtalking me, and get in the hall!" [Steph was hung over, due to her drunk Marine, and I got a tornado coming?] Boiling clouds, for real, pressure drop for real, cold, cold, air, for real. "It was where? That's right over....oh Jesus! That government-built crackerbox building will blow right down," I thought.

Who was in the airlock? SLU "HIV/AIDS Boy" Lawrence, who sneered and asked, "Are you scared?" "Get in the damn hall!" I yelled. No incident report. No hard feelings. And, of course, he went up to his room, like a sociopathic, spyin', defiant homosexual, and there was no tornado. WHAT DID HUGHES SAY/WHAT DID THE TOWER SAY:

JANET'S HOMELAND"S TOOL?: We apolgize for the radios. They're going nuts around here.
TOWER MAN: Who's requesting shutdown around here?
AIRBUS DRIVER: American one seventy two.
TOWER MAN: Once you shut 'em down, you don't want to start 'em up.
A CAPTAIN OF INTEREST (by now):  Hey, could you get the power on at my home?
UNIDENTIFIED AVIATOR: I got power in Florida.

At this point, candidate for president Hughes put KSHE on, because Ken_Ken stole my "secret info" yesterday from PBS, Lifetime, and CBS. Mentally ill? Absolutely! Not me, Kenny!!! Before rock commenced, however, I did hear a poignant moment amid chaos as some guy said, "It's been great working with you guys, and I will miss you." Tower Man said, "We'll be here. Give us a call anytime."

I'm not going into air traffic contol towers with a very expensive suit on, and say, "What's that? Oh really. Uh huh, oh I know that. So that's how it works," etc, etc, etc. Are you nuts? I'm not. What did "SuperMario" say about a year ago? "They're just jealous of you." As the rain poured down, I said, "Jealous of what?" What did you say, Mr. Bruce? "Is it raining yet?" I'm getting rained on east of the Mississippi, or somebody is going to get [DELETED BY OLD MAFIAS WHO INCORRECTLY THINK THIS IS FUNNY] Join me after the GSAC closes, to once again holler, "Nuke at the library! Nuke at the library! Hurry! Hurry! Nuke at the library! [Mr. Bruce has a card. He showed it to me, and SS Jogger "Betsy" was tiptoeing through the tulips over there just this morning. I wish this were a movie, kids]
LAMBERT HIGHLIGHTS: in the TWA glory days. How did y'all like moving all that BridgeTON, MO dirt, and the airlines moved away? We're baaack!!! Not today, but soon. TWA did not croak? AA shipped out. Ask Jim {not much} Talent (R) and Kit {not a} Bond movie (R).

1966 - Donald's dad liked to go to the Steak 'n Shake that is still there--I think, so we could see the F-4's. He had a white convertable. It was cool.

1975 - A relative came off an airplane with, uh, some extra peoples. We were sitting on the floor waiting for some actor who would later die of AIDS, if the story was true. The relative asked, "Who was that woman?" She thereafter collected DWI's. I got more heat, like an exasperated, "Why were you sitting on the floor?" Today, I'd turn the tables and ask, "Who were those guys?" I think I did ask that in real-time, and got no answer.

1976-77 - I called my airline & their airline to say, "This is Hughes. They are late. Could you hold the plane?" And, they did. Every time. [Son, 9/11 changed everything. You never heard of it? Did you go to school in California? I thought so]

No comments:

Post a Comment