Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Stop Your Lies!

Thanks, Jim. We stole that sucker fair and square.


Why the worldwide unrest? I'll tell 'ya later. Meantime, we've got Billiards, Ping Pong, Putt-Putt, dancing, and a lot of singing in progress at the Goebel Senior Adult Center. Me? I'm on Computer #8 when I want them all to see me, and Computer #1 when I'm not hiding. David Cameron looks to be more than you thought, as with this Royal. Pitching & yawing in the transport plane so a missile does not put who in charge? I studied that succession business in the USA. Complicated it is, but not. [Why is my left hand experiencing a muscle spasm? Must be those blasted Germans. No? Why is the man on Computer #3 scratching his leg? Fuck you, sir! This is the goddamn King of the U.K., and I am trying to compliment Mr. Cameron on his management of the riots. (BareAK, I would not even know about them, if not for "The Commission's" insipid computer lab]


All humor aside, I did see the British police signaling a very clear "message," prior to clearing the streets. At 10 seconds into the video. Did you see that movie titled "10?" The VHS tape is still in the PENSKE truck, mafia(s). Taped from KPLR Channel 11. The Koplar family sold it. Where are my oil & gas wells? Black Ju Ju Demon Barack, I've got all day. And, the next one, and the next one..... As my Northrup man says, "This is California!" [Meaning we don't give a crap. Did I say "we?" Call the mental health crisis squad!] Riots in the U.K.? Do you Brain-Jacked ninnies need a bigger clue something technological is causing the trouble? I did not name it "Tessla Park," some young folks with very big switchblade knifes and bad attitudes did. Estimated I.Q. of the females in that particular postmodern apocalypse gang? 200+  You need a new guy-friend, like me. Do the other candidates do this stuff? Don't think so. Dave, wake me when it's over (That's a William IV joke, son).

No comments:

Post a Comment