Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Excitement Builds (it's like watching turtles race)

Honest Inspector, I was just going to Wikipedia, source of all human knowledge (though it might be wrong), and as that grandma said, "Lookie here!" I made like John Madden at the Dell 755, pointing to the BOMB, FUEL TANK, THINGY WE WON'T DISCUSS (not today), WHEELS, FUEL TANK, and...hey, there's no one in the Computer Lab. They will be "in" this evening, get knocked out, and.....Jill knows where to hide the bodies? Jill does not know where to hide the bodies? Where did "DAN WILLIAMS" go?
Lights!
And it's RED.
Welcome to the GSAC Computer Lab. Say the jet is not red and...
Anyway, I answered my own question, as I always do, because few are of assistance, save homeless guys on fuzzy "missions" which they will not explicate for me. Nope. They won't. That's okay, as we get all U.S. Army intel, and praise our favorite deity regarding the fact we woke up alive. Did I mention:
NO LAW!
NO RIGHTS!
NO JUSTICE!
[how about that NPR? So crrrazy!]
{Fox News? I feel like I'm working in a 17th Century open-air mental hospital}
That's because that is a fair & balanced description of California.
Right Jerry?
Right!
Since I am always and forever so "crazy," I'll just give away my intellectual property, unless F. Dunaway sobers-up and returns. Ready? It's a Jet Pilot 2.0 scene. Don't wet your flight suit! And, Wikiwackos confirmed the Navy does fly these here jets.


INT. F-18 - CONTINUOUS
Walter's F-18 pulls even with a MIG to his right. The Russian pilot holds up a sign that says "NEED HELP?" He laughs.
WALTER
What the fuck is that?


To his left, another MIG appears. Another sign says, "RADIO BROKE?"


A SQUEAK-SQUEAK is heard.
Walter MUTTERS.
CUT TO:


EXT.  OPEN AIRSPACE - CONTINUOUS
Walter holds up a freshly-made with black marker sign to the MIG on the left that says, "FUCK YOU." He flips-off the MIG to his right, and hits the afterburners. As the jet accelerates, radio STATIC and bizarre TONES turn into a VOICE.


RADIOMAN
(filtered)
How's the diplomacy going?


WALTER
Not too good.
CUT TO:


INT. JFK/BRIDGE - CONTINUOUS

CAPTAIN
What's the point of this? Betty's bitching is silenced, and they've got black markers out? Waste of fuel.
JR. OFFICER
Maybe not. What's the harm in a bat turn or two?


CAPTAIN
Oh, alright. Boys will be boys.

CUT TO:
EXT. WASHINGTON  PARKING LOT - CONTINUOUS
Bob's government Crown Vic is flanked by two spooky LONDON FOGS, carrying large briefcases. Bob is talking on his cell phone as he opens the trunk.


BOB
(on phone)
Yeah, it's escalating into something really crazy. I'm going up to Camp David to drink a lot and look important. Uh huh...of course Singer's gonna win, but a transition period with this wacky shit going on...hold on...


Bob SLAMS the trunk.
He turns to one of London Fogs.
{hacking Google? So in jail!}
BOB
Thanks.

Bob tosses the keys to one of them who serves as Driver.
His attention returns to the cell phone.


BOB (cont'd)
C'mon up. We can burn Zbigniew Brzezinski in effigy and put crazy shit on comment blogs all weekend.
(beat)
I know I'm not well. I should have retired.


CUT TO:

No comments:

Post a Comment