Thursday, August 11, 2011

Facts, Jack

Did KGO in San Diego tell me this a.m. on AM:

1. A Marine F-18 crashed.
2. The Coast Guard fished two flyboys out of the drink.
3. A Coast Guard spokesperson basically said, "This is what we do. We heard the Marines cry for help" (in the water, sir). 

In HughesWorld, unlike Wally World or Wally Park:
a. I just wrote a screenplay scene involving an F-18.
b. I've got two fictional downed flyboys, too!
c. I thought the Coast Guard looked the other way on tons of illegal drugs, due to their immense popularity, and once upon a time, U.S. Marines used a malfunctioning F-4 to ram a Hughes Airwest jet full of civilians (FBI, though it happened a long time ago, I'd like to know who they were. My passengers, that is, as the idiot Marines were fingered by NTSB). Good thing, as with TWA, that "they" sold my airline and kept me in the dark, so as to avoid certain legal liabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment