Friday, August 5, 2011

Who's Going to Jail?

They generally live in or around this town.


Did someone give me an NFL schedule, and I do not recognize all of the teams? Remember Super Bowl at Dave's house in 1986? I do, spies. Prince Charles will recall 1987, will he not? Football fan I am not, but I do recall saying stuff like, "Took his last time out? Not smart," as the soup or stew cooked your ass. Dwight Eisenhower did what when there was trouble? Son, you are in "deep doo-doo," NOT ME. Speaking of football, the English play a different kind, and what did I say about you all back in Catholic school? "Run up and down the field all day? Not for me." What did I like? How many times do I have to tell you? 
Let's see. This ass took a swing at one in the dirt. Another? Nah, might go back to the screen, and then I give up a run. How about I pick that fucker off third?
UNEMPLOYMENT "DIPPED" TO 9.1 PERCENT? HEY, MISTER PRESIDENT, YOU ARE BUTT-UGLY BAD AT YOUR JOB. LET'S DON'T SUGARCOAT, AS I KICK YOUR ASS NEXT YEAR. Is that a "secret message" from the United Kingdom above? Ask Ken-Ken. I'm busy. Very busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment