Thursday, August 4, 2011

Steal, Steal, Steal!! (it's only Hughes).....What? "This is not a test." He what?

Get going, crooks!


EXT. BLACKBIRD - DAY

The airplane descends.

BLACKBIRD PILOT
I'm all done, but of course, old reliable got it. Mister Kallas took good care of me. I hear a rumor Star Wars started.

FORD RADIOMAN
(filtered, in headset)
Don't plan on sleeping much.

BLACKBIRD PILOT
I heard that.

CUT TO:

EXT. DIRT ROAD - CONTINUOUS

Flight suit smeared with a milky jungle fruit mash, Bill stands slackjawed as a line of NATIVE WARRIORS run by.

BILL
Wow!

He observes further, until an elaborately costumed CHIEFTIAN sticks a spear in the small of his back. He whirls around. The spear is then thrust under his chin.

BILL (cont'd)
Whoa! Let's have a discussion here.

The staredown continues.

BILL (cont'd)
French? Spanish? Portugese?

The Native GRUNTS.

Others appear and surround Bill.

BILL (cont'd)
Airplane? Zoom, zoom. USA?

The standoff continues, until SHOTS ring out, and the natives scatter.


Light stands doewn the road LAUGHING.

LIGHT
Where'd you come from?

BILL
An EA eighteen Growler. 'Till I shit my pants.

LIGHT
That's nice. I was a U-two pilot. Now, I'm a drug dealer.

BILL
Beautiful. Where are we?

LIGHT
Fuck if I know.

CUT TO:

INT. STARBUCKS - MORNING

Super: "Bucharest, Hungary"

The Starbucks is full of the European Union's new intelligencia, keen on the idea of Venti level caffeine infusions. EVA BROOKS waits in a long line, fiddling with her i-pod-ish device.

EVA
(to device)
Apparently, they like waiting in line the whole goddamn morning to get a cup of coffee. 

HEADSET VOICE
(filtered)
Groovy. So California.

EVA
So fucked up. I'm late. Ever been in a Bulgarian cab?

CUT TO:

No comments:

Post a Comment