Friday, August 5, 2011

Hughes Quotes Not on TV or Radio Yet

"Jill, may I take over the Computer Lab?"
What happened? What happened?
A woman came to me with a problem, a laptop, and was wearing an LA County jail t-shirt. In seconds, Hughes had a plan, because I know my plugs & jacks, Nazi motherf---er. Yet "we" must face the fact our U.S. Government is rotten as loose dogshit, and the doggie was eating greasy table scraps. Therefore, I am William V, and due to this, since the Missouri Driver's permit, I must every day, and in every way, prove my respect for authority figures, be they crack dealing Chicago gangsters or not. As part of last evening's entertainment, Hughes demonstrated the "approach," not to airfields, but yet another North County Saint Louis copper pulling me over. The punch line? "You'd get shot and killed for this today." Feeling free in USA? YOU ARE DELUSIONAL. This black ass Obama is spying on you far more intensely than Mr. Bush.


Meanwhile, back at the Goebel Computer Lab, I asked direct questions, and insisted on straight answers--no "spy talk." Jilly heard it all. "Do this, do that," I said. "May I pull this plug? Got an adapter? Oh, right Jill, pull on that wire. It will reach. Yes! Fire it up. It works? Printer, too? Yes!" Kiddos, in minutes my representative from the legal community was printing legal paper on her computer, with an assist from free & fun DELL 755's, in a place with severe legal problems. Get the joke? They did what I said, technical-wise, and ZOOM-ZOOM. She's "only" a paralegal? Hughes is doubtful. Then, I did indeed brag about it. "From problem to problem solved in minutes! Stick with Hughes!" Even Jill looked at me like, "I can't believe you knew how to do all of that." [FBC Sound? What are you talking about? Timmy R. of Ozark Airlines fame once said, "I admire how you guys can build an amplifier on the spot, but you are still fired"] We never forgot, Tim-Tim.


"Congress did not solve the problem and went home? This is perfectly normal. They have to go to barbeque's and say, 'Vote for me again. I am a used car dealer idiot'."


"The market crashed over five hundred points? You mafias had better let me go to Salem, Oregon. Gina works the diner all day."


"Andrea, it was not a weather balloon or e.t.'s. The Army called Howard and said, 'We got a mess out here, Hughes. Come and clean it up.' No E.T. No witches and warlocks. It was some guy with a slide-rule, or maybe a Texas Instruments calculator. I'll get to the bottom of it someday. Meantime, I do indeed disappear sometimes. What's the big deal?"


{Okay Nazi motherfucker, now the editorial that has to do [tangentially] with SECRET SERVICE HIT SQUADS IS GOING TO "DISAPPEAR?" SO BACKWARDS YOU HAVE IT. THEY MIGHT DISAPPEAR YOU FOR ME. See 'ya later, nutcase. I gotta snitch on your what? "Cocaine/Meth cartel protectin' coppers."}


I shall elaborate on this tomorrow, because I will still be here. Will you? So maaafia!!! (not my problem)


A CRUDE PRESS RELEASE:

TIME FOR BILLY TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT.

NO FURRY ANIMALS WILL BE HARMED
MAFIA, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM
How do you spell enema?
Oh, Microsoft crappy-assed Word says I spelled it right.
100k watts, sir
What did he say?
“Maaaaafia, your enema’s coming…from Raytheon!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment