Thursday, August 4, 2011

Radio, Radio

Hurry! We on on meth or coke! Hurry! Did the kid in Hannibal, Missouri hurry in painting the fence? At Crown Candy Kitchen. PAINTING. Lindenwood College. PAINTING. 441 W. Mifflin in Madtown. Yes, I was on the ladder PAINTING for the town Friker. Spygirls watched. I knew what you were. I looked. Never cheated on Mrs. Hughes. Never. Not one time, but I had certain thoughts, right Jimmy Carter? Best West Mifflin tail/tale? The girl with most of her tight tush exposed looking for a "meat market." I gave her directions, and took a nap between my two jobs. The "other" William & Kate PAINTING?

Is the Internet off yet? Not yet?

Nazis, I'm going to say it.
President of the United States?

I'm overqualified based on the performance of #43 & #44.

Talk to me and argue if you care about USA.

You won't, because you don't.

The nuns?

They taught the Kennedy girl how to spot it, too.

What is he talking about? What is he talking about?

EVIL.

The Boston Catechism was good for something. We argued with the nuns in 5th grade.

Hate Catholics?

As they say in not so perfect 1000 Oaks, "I'll f--- you up."

Kinda "mobby," yet I must say it now and then.

Is that okay with you, sir? I did not catch your full legal name.

No comments:

Post a Comment