Wednesday, August 31, 2011

"Safety," or Lack Thereof = FIRED!!!

Did you ever work for the government? Don’t lie, delusional SSI spies. The code phrase is “nervous breakdown?” “Put ‘em on Hughes!” mafias have declared, and when will they ever learn, as I said of Dr. Richardson’s crap @5300 Arsenal Street, Saint Louis, MO  63139, “That ain’t gonna work.” And, the crap does not fly out here in california, either.  Ask “Frank,” “Frank” & “Frank.” It’s a new law firm of sorts. Medi-Cal? The [Ventura County] Star? 28 June, 2011? p. 3A? "We" in the health care business call it a "dump." That's far better than being dumped in a dumpster by the Teen [Indoctrination] Center, right mafia? Right! (Bobby was indeed a "Dumpster Diver"). Who told me (William C. Hughes) that? A retired early, due to a bad "ticker." Secret Service agent. Wanna argue on TV, Mitt? Newt? Barack?

I can't hear you! [And, I'm not fake "spy deaf"]

I shall make more sense on health care later, if I'm still alive.
V

No comments:

Post a Comment