Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fat Lady Time? Not Yet? (Dude/Dudette, I gotta run for president, and you can't do the job. You can? Get a soapbox cock_ucker)

Why bother? Will Fidel live to see new, Detroit-manufactured Cadillacs, due to Cuba's contract to guard prisoners from the wrong side of our stupid "secret" Civil War? I won the "Battle of Brown Britches" [i think]


As my not yet a theme Whitesnake song goes, "Here I go again."


"Pray tell, why did the GOEBEL SENIOR ADULT CENTER Internet Connection go off when I tried to note aging rock star Alice Cooper's e-mail address? He mentions checking his e-mail often on the radio in Vancouver. Did JILL JENSEN confirm my suspicion the Goebel Computer Lab system is run off an Ethernet cable, not a modem? Yes.


Was the "dummy" modem a bomb? I hate being right, but this is good for a viable candidate for President of the United States."


Got "hackers?" Why not just have the local police car roll-up, and arrest your pervert of a neighbor? Not difficult to do. Policeman loves Community College, right? A few more classes. The right gear. Bye-bye hacker. Oh, I'm not supposed to run for president. Did I fix Social Security homeless? Buddy, If i don't get my check at sixty-seven and a half, I may be homeless again. He raised it to seventy? That is not a noose on my Ralph's cart. No, it's not, so don't "Call the cops." Joggers I don't like? DING! DING!

It's time for a Jet Pilot 2.0 scene in hughesscreenplay#9, and the rodentia could not be more excited. I've downloaded USAF Top Gun slang, and I no longer care they only asked once: "Billy, do you want to join the Air Force?" Negative. Cop came up much more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment