Monday, August 22, 2011

Saturday, August 20, 2011 @ 3:45 p.m. in Thousand Oaks, CA USA (I think it's not Mexico. Not yet)

What is this? In Concord, NH (November, 2007), the "cable guy" said, "Your code is WATER," just like a spy movie. I was not amused. Then, the Verizon Man showed up, and..... First $20 in 2009 "T.O."? Not who you think! It was an LA fireman. Why was his photo in the newspaper? I have no idea. Hey, so f___ing fired Secret Service, is the guy to my right gay? Sure he is. Where's "Jane?" She's not a lesbian, however, she's on some sort of "mission" that [WAS REDACTED BY SARKOZY'S FLUNKIES] .
I am never taking a damn Yoga class, yet Heidi Klum did, and...So hot! At age 37? Not too old for me, right?
Real-time spookies, pardon the delay. I thought my People Magazine clippings "disappeared." HughesIsNotPerfectCorrection: Ms. Klum is 38.
WTC pics on p. 64? Provocation, provocation, provocation.
Roseanne has a new TV show. John Goodman is from Saint Louis. So am I.
President Obama does actual, empirically measurable work in the Treaty Room? So will I. Thanks, you lousy, low-down, piece of (&^$&)+(*
How old is Cindy Crawford? Who cares? Nice "Clothing Hint."
"GLORIA FRANK" guarding WTC ruins? Not funny. EBS tone ready?
Tom Cruise with that hat on, like [    ]. Wow! This ain't Kirksville, Missouri!
Is Christina Applegate married? Boyfriend? Tell the truth!
Who's that behind Jolie? Whew! They had it all wrong, didn't they?
Jennifer Garner looks highly normal as a not glamorous soccer mom. Please, no more glorification of spying on TV or in the movies, or I'll...wait a minute. Is Ms. Dunaway's agent waiting in the GSAC Social Lobby Area? Not yet?
Am I writing Rainbow II? I just can't help myself. Got anything better to do, like run for president?

No comments:

Post a Comment