Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Why? Because You Are "Brain Altered" Campaigning for President, I will call it, "Brain-Jacked--Locked-Down!" (Loudly, like Howard Dean in 2004)

Looks like a satellite. And by the way, where are mine, BOEING? 


Could someone tell me why a lamp is left on in the GOEBEL SENIOR ADULT CENTER TV Room often that looks a lot like the one we (Bill, Beth, Janet) huddled around after MARGARET MARY HUGHES tried to murder CHARLES EDWARD HUGHES?
I said, "Mom why are you boiling water this late?" "I'm making spaghetti!" she hollered. I went to my room as told. I knew what she was doing. I heard the scream. I peeled off my father's clothes, and YOU ARE ALL GOING TO PRISON FOR A VERY LONG TIME.
Gee, why did mom fight me for the phone? Why did the ambulance get "lost?" Why were the Bellefontaine Neighbors, Missouri cops so slow? Why did Charles not die? We're hardy, not "vampires."


How about (Navy) grandma "Goldie?" She looked at me and said, "Billy, I am going to die." I said, "Aw, grandma, don't die." I looked NORTH, out a dirty window of the old Depaul Hospital, in Saint Louis Missouri, and thought, "Why is a hospital window so dirty, and why is grandma dying?" SHE WAS MURDERED BY neo-NAZIS. Wanna fight about it? I've got (100% legal) nukes.* Where did Charles Hughes tell me she had died, or rather, been murdered. A GERMAN neighborhood.
Ready to "Call the cops?" No, I'm calling a boring Secret Service meeting at the same Goebel table as the fake ones, and who is being arrested over that stupid stunt? I await, to borrow a U.S. Supreme Court word, a "scintilla" of justice. IMPOSTOR AGENT NAMES = "VALENTINE">>Pamela Blum's 2001 9/11 coming Valentine & "CLARK" is the street where the main POLICE STATION is located in my home town. Not amusing at all. Did I mention I'll use nuclear weapons within the USA as your president, if necessary? What say ye, Newt? Mitt? It's that bad, gentlemen.


*Have I threatened the USA or the President of the U.S. lately? As "Vera" [never a last name] said, "You don't have a way to hurt anybody." Don't believe her? Ask the Secret Service. They won't tell you a damn thing.


"Mister Hughes will now exit the building." [after a 5 min. quickie conference with Jill]

No comments:

Post a Comment