Tuesday, August 2, 2011

We Got Weed! Let's Stone Some Cop Cars!

Hey morons, "Go Greek!"

Did the Senate pass a budget? My, is that guy really from Northrup? He tells me things. Oh, the airplane above was built by <cough, cough> Northrup, and who put that antenna on it? "I have no idea." As for who is going to jail, I'm getting a better digital picture by the minute, right Di? Right!
Who?
5...4...3...2...1...He's crazy! No, how did Kate like meeting her mum in law? I wasn't there, but don't forget:


FISCHERMAN
See that? Nine g's. 

HUGHES
The pilot will pass out.

FISCHERMAN
Uh huh.

silence

FISCHERMAN (cont'd)
Howard told the engineers what to do.

HUGHES
So can I.

silence

HUGHES
I looked it up. So that's how my plane...

silence

HUGHES (cont'd)
They need a human in there.

FISCHERMAN
They're figuring that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment