Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Work/Coffee/Punch/Speech/CleanUp/Snitch/Meeting/Agreement/Write/Learn/Meeting/Thank You Card/AnotherFight/Editorial/Security Check/FBI.....

You, whoever the f--- you are, see the picture? I call it, "Birds on a wire." I could win Colorado? How dense are you, Hughes? Official Bronco sweatshirt--no hood. Three flags? Suspicious-looking vehicle on the left. Me in the middle of the street? Sharp suit, no homeless rags?

FOX NEWS. "He won't cut the hair."
ABC: "He won't cut the hair."
NBC: "He won't cut the hair."
MSNBC: "What hair? We are nuts about Rachel."
CBS: (headphone mike) "He sorta owns the network, but legal's not sure. Be nice, will 'ya?"
CNN: "Let's change the topic, shall we? Paris Hilton was arrested today on suspicion of..."
CBN: "We messed-up and tossed him out, but the border incident was under that dolt Harper."
BBC: "A smashing idea! American politics have been electrified by a suddenly viable third party. He sounds like Ross Perot or Ron Paul on many issues, but the Eastern elite of America knows that this won't detract from strong social policies--some have said he's giving them the dole--but Teresa, isn't that market roaring over just the thought of that kind of infusion of long moribund capital?" Hello? We seem to have lost our link to Teresa in New York."
See the title, ca Cuckoo Birds? Is that why CBK's dad doodled? She did not think flying saucers and/or triangles were coming! I was doing it [not sex, doodling] today before Frankie showed me many things about computers. Then, using what is called an "ANALOGY," I told Mr. Bruce I've been in baseball/hardball batting cages, and 100 mph? snap! Didn't even see the ball, let alone hit the ball. 70 mph? The bat might come off my back to miss. 40 mph? Crack - there's the usual hughesian single, slapped to right center. Did you dropout subversives enjoy that? Was it good for you? IT MEANS WHAT IT SAYS, I SAY WHAT I MEAN. Are you DSM-V nuts? Yes! My new buds are "shielded?" What's the problem? {See product endorsemen tbelow. I drank 12 oz. and no one "Called the cops." Why would they, you wanked-out freak?}

They what? They're in jail? My associates are in jail? Again? Old Spookies, is there anything different here? I HAVE NO MONEY. Help! Someone I trust might need bail money, for cryin' out loud. Did that once, and you have to pay for the story, as with Bill & Hillary Clinton.

No comments:

Post a Comment