Wednesday, August 10, 2011

May I Plead "Ideas of Reference?" (it's a legal+mental health joke, son)

May I use the Go Bell mafia microwave? Jill said, "You makin' popcorn?" at about 8:45 p.m. last evening, and I said...

Should I continue? Spies go to jail. (Unless they have a legally supportable purpose in life, and very few of them do). I think the Coors family knows this, and they are not reported to be "liberals," but I'm sure they are still keen on the concept of private property. I guess you had to be there when I once again ignored big stars in favor of talking to some old man, which led to the "flip" of a mean grocery store manager who was probably from a place the family called "Central Casting." Then, when the man went by with lots of chilly Coors Light, I did ham it up by saying, "I'd like to have a beer, but I quit drinking. Have one for me!"


He laughed. He really did.

No comments:

Post a Comment