Monday, August 29, 2011

Dry Spell's Over! Want Some "Weed?"

I am neither a "narc," nor "dealer." How much longer do I have to live [be held political prisoner] in 1000 Oaks, CA 91362? Not long unless someone answers my question: Who's driving?
Where?
Concord, New Hampshire.

From the Diary "they" love to hate:
{This past weekend, I read the diary of some guy next to the Emporer of Japan during WWII.
Why, Hughes?
NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!!!}

08.28.11
11:57 a.m.
"SNEAKY FREAKY" marches toward the GRANT R. BRIMHALL LIBRARY after I reviewed how JFK spoke a little German, Reagan strongly suggested the Berlin Wall come down--and it did--but William V thinks in terms of BOOM--BOOM--BOOM.
AUSTRO-HUNGARIAN EMPIRE
WW I
WW II
COLD WAR
NAZI GENETICS
NAZI ROCKET SCIENCE
NAZI ISS
NAZI TPM (Total Physiological Monitoring)
NAZI MIND READING (Read a license plate from space in 1971? And, "they" can't (easily) read your mind from space? Mr. Bruce said in the 1960's, too! (On the optical space-based S-P-Y-I-N-G). Ah yes, Hughes gets old news, right Gen. Patreus? Right!

(more later, if I'm still alive)

No comments:

Post a Comment