Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Me? A "Cop Caller?" HEAVENS, NO!

Right in front of people who have seen me not get much assistance from the County of Ventura, or State of California, under (R) & (D) do not do much Governors, I am a "f---ing this and f---ing that," I am "dirty," he does not want to use the computer I am on with no time limit and no sign-in sheet or library card, where I was indeed punched in the head with no legal recourse on 04.14.2011. [4 = "for," 14 = mom & dad's wedding day, 11 = "My amp goes up to eleven," and so does the BBC video player. {Those MI-6 queers}]

According to this particular straight dude, I am "lazy,"  with many books, screenplays, and published materials, so our gem of a "tough guy" would not even give a FIRST name, therefore, I defended myself verbally, and did not "Call the cops." Maybe he is a frustrated "dirty" cop, so I will now [aw, later] "narc" regarding the deputy on coke and deputy on meth, then get killed by "Fred," who is currently being counseled by "Deborah," or is that "Debra," like the woman who really was rescued by Marines in Saudi Arabia. [So fired FBI, who is "Doug?"--ONE OF MY FAVORITE STALKERS].

Back to MPC Debra [5351 Delmar, in Saint Louis, Missouri, USA], because I am "bipolar," "ADD," and according to the local robo Ken-Ken, a "schizophrenic," I'll tell the story, and figure Deborah will calm down this idiot. {Koval, my plan is to run into the Great Hall of Bingo, and you may all watch me kick his ass, then someone will whip out a slim cell phone and....double standard, "Mark Mafia?" Just a little (oil) bit.} Hey "Andrea Koval," did you see Mark & Rick run away? Scared? Of what? The Congressman, who just might attend our Labor Day weenie roast.

[Unions? A clear-cut Communist conspiracy!] If I live to host it at Ms. Koval's place. She lives in that Town & County van? She does not!!
Back to Debra:
a). Seductive. Short skirt on 3 East? It was permitted by Jackie Smoots. Do you know Jackie? Amazing!
b). Hotmail to Dr. Doug McCoy? How did she do that? Ask Greg Dale, not me. [So hot! I almost wanted some...mail, that is. If I were a plumber, oh the sex I'd have had.....]
c). Psychotic story about a kidnapped baby. Saudi Prince. Held hostage. Rescued by U.S. Marines, blah, blah, blah...
d). Dougie wrote "Psychosis NOS" and some crap on Axis II.
e). Patrick R.? Off work again? Hughes got the case. Did "Fred" {no first name or last name} call me "lazy?" Now, Jane and I are beating his ass if he won't leave peaceably. We have made a behavioral pact to act like adults. [Among ca "tweekers," drunks, & potheads, I must do this].
f). Saudi? She sounded both sane and secure in that <gulp> really short skirt.
g). I "checked out" the story. Got a Ted Soule "Uh oh." FRONT PAGE--Saint Louis Post-Dispatch was her photo, I found, by going to that seditious LIBRARY with the microfiche, not microdot LSD of any color, Mr. President.
h). Ward H/Office 07 came later. That day, as with the GSAC Computer Lab, who was "in the room?" Dr. M; Dr. L; Scott; Jackie; lovely Laura; Patrick came to work? Awesome! I put the copy of the front page on our Conference Room table and said, "Guess what, team? The story is TRUE. Better yet, there was a movie made about this." How long did they all sit there with their jaws hanging open? A long time. Punch line, as I run for president?
"Then, the nurses rented the movie and showed it on the ward."

May I run for president now?

No comments:

Post a Comment