Saturday, August 6, 2011

What Do I, William C. Hughes, Expect?

When I recognize most of the Southern Illinois University-Edwardsville Mass Communications Department, because they have been, as I say too often, "Doin' some spyin'," I just got in the face of an Obama supporter who can't go to Ralph's even when there's sushi for her in the "deal," and I did in fact say, "This guy makes George W. Bush look good," I'd like all liberals and worry warts regarding Green Party issues to stop and think. Oh, no! We are too much on cocaine and meth to stop and think! We have to get on our Blackberry for commands from the great liberal intelligentsia!

The "other side?" We are going to grumble a lot, buy some nasty guns, have a poorly disguised convention, and ride around looking to kill an abortion doctor, or perhaps that nigger president is biting the dust today. We are unemployed white men, and we hate everything--except our firearms.


Prison for Eric.

Prison for Lanny.

Whew! May I have a job at the HSA?

Oh no!

What I am I to do?

How about sit around my park and watch the Secret Service girl joggers get older and even healthier looking? It's not just the money anymore? I really get to run for [GRAY DAVIS POWER FAILURE!{sure sign a fake terror event is approaching}]

I expect two presidents to at least get indicted over this.
Later, V

No comments:

Post a Comment