Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Gallery (of oh so fired SS, right Annapolis boy in north hollywood?) RIGHT!

Over Obama's right shoulder. Seen him. Let's not go to court. I run. I win. Get it?


Over Mr. Purple Tie's left shoulder? That shiny bald head? He was just in here. I have the date, mafia. Thanks for bringing the notebooks, Rachel. He gave a "sign" he stole from me. A-Team is stealing signs from Mister Hughes? I did not apply to run for City Council, sir.


Like the Saint Louis cops who have infiltrated for O.S.I.J., he's bulked-up a bit. On the RIGHT, you fool! The uniformed ones actually, as "we" can see, have guns & stuff. Why bring guns around the Goebel? You have not met my bummy buds. Gun? Not required. DING_DING_DING. What's that noise? I have no idea.


On the left, I like the new short hair. Let's see...Webster Groves, MO Starbucks? "Bobby, The Legendary Bobby" said, "It will come to you in the night." As for the Baristas huddling and proclaiming, "Ah, we'll just kill them all!" that was (maybe) excessive. How would I know? Nobody tell me a thing. Ready to shoot the "advert" where my "missing" Nissan 240SX makes a left in front of a Saint Louis County cop on two wheels, and he just shook his head. How about Ladue flipping on the cherries and chasing the other guy. This, ca robo-slaves, is called "The Hometown [and maybe Beantown] Advantage."
   
What's that crazy pin? Secret Society? So fired! My girl is not being nicknamed "Cannonball," it's going to be [REDACTED BY LIBERTY, MISSOURI THUGS]. It's going to be [Ouch! Rachel, put that rolling pin away! I don't know what "match" means, except you are all nuts]. To the "What did he say/What did he not say Dept.": I said, "I have a lighter." There will be no discussion of what burned. Not today.


Don't let the spaceship close where I ate Saint Louis Mental Health Center and Saint Louis University lunches. Why are TWO homes I've lived in that don't look like much been designated historic markers? Answer the question, T.O. "scrubby bubble" a-hole! Or else. I can hear it now. "What? I'm being arrested? I own a home in this town! What is your badge number? I'm writing to..." [IT WON'T HELP]. Running. Winning. N[hey 60's & 70's kids! The tone is baaaaack!]   


Repeat after me, girls: "He's riding in flying saucers! He never saw any of them! He's so crazy! So on crystal/crank/coke/too much GSAC coffee!"
Why won't Bruce sit still for me to name-drop the Hollybabes & Italian Opera singers [very firm handshake, boys] that have been in the Goebel? He doesn't give a shit, and neither do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment